Catawba River Baptist Association strategizes ways to assist and encourage our churches to be on-mission together with Jesus and one another for the glory of God.
Here are a few projects you can get involved in right away
- Mission trips to eastern N.C. for disaster relief
- Mission trip to Kenya in February of 2020
- Participate in Toy Store in December
- Collect Coats for the City (New York)
- Buy a bicycle for a pastor in India
- Collect items for hurricane relief
- Purchase gift cards at local grocery stores in April to help provide food for children in the Baptist Children’s Homes
- Collect food for Burke United Christian Ministries
We are happy to be partnering with pastor Pandu Maddala of Victory Baptist Association as he works with pastors in India to reach communities for Jesus. Most pastors in India pastor more that one church and they walk wherever they go. They are in need of 100 bicycles to help 100 pastors take the Word of God from village to village. The Catawba River Association is working to meet this need through the gifts of churches and individuals. If you, your Church, or Sunday School class would like to donate a bike (pedals for pastors) please send a check for $80 to CRBA and put on the memo line “Pedals for Pastors”. Every dollar collected will be sent to India and will be used to purchase bicycles.
For more information on this and other trips please call our CRBA office at 828-437-0137.
The missions team consists of a number of members truly dedicated to assisting and encouraging our churches to go on mission with Jesus and one another. If they can help your church organize or improve your missions ministry to women or men, please let us know. We want to come and share with your church regarding missions. Here are a few ideas of clinics, workshops or classes we are willing to lead for you free of charge:
- How to prepare for a short-term mission trip in North Carolina, USA and around the world
- Becoming an Acts 1:8 Church
- Internally Strong & Externally Focused
- The Art of Bible Storying
- Life On Mission