Would you like to help the Arabic Church in Cincinnati reach the Arabic speaking people of Cincinnati, Ohio for Jesus Christ? Then join us July 10-17, 2021 for a mission trip to Cincinnati. We’ve got some more information for you including the forms that we need you to fill out before the deadline at the end of May.
Here’s what we plan to do in Cincinnati.
- Help with Lakota Hills Baptist Church Vacation Bible School which includes Arabic Church in Cincinnati.
- Distribute Food to needy children with a local elementary school near the church.
- Help Arabic Church in Cincinnati host block parties
- Sightseeing might include a trip to the Ark Museum, if we can find time, a Cincinnati Reds baseball game, a fun park right on the Ohio River where Pigs do Fly, and enjoying the local world-famous delicacies like Cincinnati Style Chili.
Cincinnati Mission Trip Registration Form and Deadline
You can download one of the forms linked below and fill it out and return it to the Catawba River Baptist Association with a $100 deposit by May 31, 2021. We have the form in two versions – Word Document and a PDF Document. You can click those links to download them. If that doesn’t work, right-click and choose to save the file.
You will need to include your personal information, the medical information, and have the form notarized before you return it. We are working on getting someone to notarize forms at our informational meeting coming in March.
Each person attending will need to fill out a form and have it notarized just in case we need to get medical treatment for you. If the person attending is under the age of 18, then a parent or guardian will need to sign the form.
Mission Trip Dates to Remember
We have a few dates for you to remember.
- Information Meeting – April 26, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. at the Catawba River Baptist Association office
- Training Meeting – May 24, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. also at the Catawba River Baptist Association office
- Deadline for returning the deposit and forms notarized – May 31, 2021
- Trip Dates – July 11-18, 2021 leaving early on Saturday the 10th
Cost of the Cincinnati Mission Trip
As stated above there’s a $100 deposit due on May 31, 2021, along with your notarized registration form. In addition, the balance of $110 will be due before we leave on July 11th. You can pay for the deposit and balance by check to Catawba River Baptist Association. Of you can use our online donations form which will also cost a processing fee about 3%.
In addition to paying the $210 fee for the trip, you will need money for food during the trip to Cincinnati and back home to Burke County. Plan for 2 meals on the trip up and 2 more on the return trip home for a total of 4 meals.
Other costs will include any sightseeing we do in Cincinnati. We will let you know the cost of what we will do before we attend. We have a couple of special meals planned while we’re there. The Association will cover those meals.