HELP NEEDED! As many of you know, we are renovating the house behind the CRBA office in order to sell it and apply the proceeds from the sale of the house to the existing debt (mortgage on the property) which is currently $240,500. At this point a tremendous amount of work has been accomplished with the help of Stephen Daniel and others. While much has been accomplished there is much work to still be done. That being said, it is time to come together and get it finished. We are looking for volunteers to help us finish this important project. If you are willing to help with any of the following tasks, please give us a call at our CRBA office.
- Install plumbing fixtures (tubs, sinks, etc.)
- Hanging Doors
- Trim Work
OUT of the Box
(Creative Ideas to Reach our Community for Christ)
(Creative Ideas to Reach Senior Adults)
- Begin a Senior Adult Choir
- Host a Senior Adult Retreat
- Begin an exercise class for Senior Adults
- Begin a Handyman Ministry run by Senior Adults
- Teach Senior Adults to be Inviters (to your church)
- Host monthly Lunch N’ Learn
- Involve Senior Adults in ministries such as “Backpacks for Appalachia”
- Begin a Smoke Alarm Installation Ministry for Senior Adults to lead
- Plan a Summer or Fall Senior Adult Mission Trip
- Begin a Senior Adult Yard Ministry
- Develop a Senior Adult Care Team Ministry
- Involve Senior Adults in Disaster Relief
- Plan a Holy Land Trip designed for Senior Adults
- Begin a weekly Senior Adult Bible Study during daytime hours
- Begin a Wheelchair Ramp ministry led by Senior Adults
Ministry Partner News
Catawba Valley Baptist Church is currently seeking two people to join their staff. The positions are:
- Minister of Music/Associate Pastor (full-time)
- Church Pianist
CRBA Office has a portable baptistry to give away free of charge. If your church is interested please contact Amy at the office 828-437-0137.
Grace Baptist Church
”The Worst Sinner Who Ever Lived”
March 24 and 25 @ 6pm
Call the church office for information or tickets
Mimosa Christian Counseling Center
For 14 years, Mimosa Christian Counseling Center (MCCC) of Morganton has been integrating professional counseling methods with Biblical truths and principles. Both the Holy Spirit in emotional healing and a person’s relationship with God and others are recognized as vital components in Christian counseling. The MCCC counselors are professionally trained and licensed therapists who have completed their masters or doctoral education. Also, they are caring and compassionate about helping those in need to experience hope, joy, and love.
The center serves individuals from age 6 to 64, adolescents, adults, families, and couples, and most insurance plans are accepted. Payments can be individualized if needed. Some types of needs served include depression, grief, marital and pre-marital issues, recovery, trauma, abuse, and relational issues and concerns.
MCCC is excited to announce the recent addition of Callie Perez, who is a national certified licensed professional associate. She recently finished her internship where she worked with a wide variety of clients, mainly children. Callie is currently applying for membership in insurance panels and is already scheduling clients.
(Pastor Kevin Purcell)
(Pastor Danny Emory)
(Pastor Chris Decker)
(Pastor Shane Epps)
(Pastor Chris Dale)
Mountain View #1
North Morganton (May 1st)
God is under no obligation to resource our plans for His church. But He will spare no riches of Heaven to resource His plan for His church.