The following CRBA Churches have current staff opportunities. Contact the CRBA staff or the Church of interest directly, for more information.
Seeking a full-time Pastor
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Seeking a full-time Pastor. Please send all inquiries or resumes to email@example.com
• Seeking a part-time minister of music. All applicants should be able to read music. Interested candidates can email resume to: Enonbaptistchurch1234@gmail
Seeking a ministry intern. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Click here for job description.
• Seeking a part-time Associate Pastor. Please send all inquiries or resumes to Drew Wheeler: email@example.com
Seeking a part-time Music Director. All applicants should be able to read music. Please send resumes to HBCsecretary2016@gmail.com
Seeking a bi-vocational Pastor
Mount Home Baptist is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor to provide spiritual leadership to members of our church.
We are a Southern Baptist Church organized in 1873. Over the past 150 years, thousands of people have joined together to build the ministry you see at Mount Home Baptist Church today. We are grateful to those who have gone before us and helped to pave the way for this ministry. We are also grateful for the opportunity to commit ourselves to the Lord so that “all who come behind us may find us faithful.”
The pastor is responsible to Mount Home Baptist Church for proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ, to teach the Biblical revelation, to engage in pastoral care ministries, to provide administrative leadership in all areas of church life and to act as the chief administrator of the paid staff.
A pastor should live according to 1 Timothy 3:1-7: This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt to teach; Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God? Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into condemnation of the devil. Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Paul, in writing to the Corinthian Church, established the principle of efficiency. He said, “Let all things be done decently and in order.” (I Cor. 14:40)
Please reference Mount Home Baptist Church’s beliefs on our website: https://www.mounthomebaptist.org/our-beliefs.html
- Minimum of a BA in Theology, Masters degree Preferred
- Plan and conduct worship services with emphasis in ”Proclamation”.
- Prepare and deliver sermons.
- Lead in observance of ordinances.
- Lead church in an effective program of witnessing and in a caring ministry for persons in the church and community.
- Visit members and prospects.
- Hospital visitation ministry.
- Ministry to the bereaved and dying.
- Shut-in and convalescent care.
- Counseling ministry;
a. Personal and religious problems
b. Pre-marital and post-marital
- Special Services:
- Serve as chairman of the church council to lead in planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and evaluating the total program of the church.
- Training of membership to lay leadership skills.
- Enlargement of missionary interests and vision.
- Work with deacons, church officers, and committees as they perform their assigned responsibilities.
- Act as moderator of church business meetings.
- Cooperate with associational, state, and denominational leaders in matters of mutual interest and concern. Keep the church informed of denominational developments.
- Spiritual leader and overseer of congregation.
- Provide administrative leadership for the total church program.
- Attend regular meetings of the deacons and committees.
Resumes may be submitted by email to:
Applications will be received until the position is filled.
Mount Home Baptist Church in Morganton NC is seeking a Part Time Administrative/Financial Assistant.
The Administrative/Financial Assistant performs clerical and administrative duties for general church operation. This position must assist with the organization and implementation of office procedures of the Church, manage the record keeping, bookkeeping, payroll, and work as directed by the Pastor(s) and Personnel Committee.
- Provide oversight and assistance to the Church Members and Staff.
- Oversee the operation of administrative and financial functions.
- Keep accurate records of all contributions made to the Church and properly store records.
- Prepare annual contribution statements. Prepare monthly financial statements for Pastor and Finance Committee as needed.
- Utilize current Computer software and operation of all office equipment utilized by the Church.
- Assist with Church website, Social Media sites and perform other duties assigned by the Pastor.
- Handle payroll to staff through ADP.
- Possess a satisfactory background
- Valid NC driver’s license
- Post-high school education is a plus. Prefer an Associate Degree in Business or commensurate work experience.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- Appropriate dress and conduct as a Church Representative including social media presence.
- Honor and keep commitments
- Maintain a high level of Confidentiality.
- Pay is commensurate with experience and/or education.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Morganton, NC 28655: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 – 25 per week
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Please submit resumes to:
• Part-time Youth Pastor/Director. The job description is available here. Currently accepting resumes, and any questions or resumes can be directed to Dr. Jack Hodges at 828-437-4082 (Church office) or firstname.lastname@example.org
• They are also accepting applications for a Part-time administrative assistant. Inquires may be sent to email@example.com
Seeking a full-time Senior Pastor
To see job description and submit resumes please visit the church website here.
Barnardsville Baptist Church is seeking a Bi-vocational Pastor. to apply send your resume, your personal salvation testimony, how you received your call to the ministry, and cover letter explaining why this position would fit your strengths, gifts and passions to:
Barnardsville Baptist Church
Pastoral Search Committee
PO Box 8
Barnardsville, NC 28709
College Avenue Baptist Church in Lenoir, NC, is seeking a part-time pastor. College Avenue Church is a small congregation affiliated with the Caldwell Baptist Association and the North Carolina Baptist Convention. Wee endorse the 1963 Baptist Faith and Message statement. IF you feel God leading you to explore serving at College Avenue Church, please send your resume to CABCvisit.@gmail.com
Mount Zion Baptist Church, Hudson, NC, is seeking a full-time Associate Pastor of Families, Youth, and Children. We are a Southern Baptist, mission-minded church who supports the Cooperative Program. An average of 240 attend our blended style worship service on Sunday morning. We are seeking a candidate that seeks to love God and love the families in our church and community. Our preference would be a graduate with a degree from a Southern Baptist Seminary or Divinity School, with at least 5 years of experience. More information is available at mountzionhudson.org. Resumes may be sent to Associate Pastor Search Committee, 1787 Cajah Mountain Road, Hudson, NC 28638 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepting resumes until position is filled.
Mountain Grove Church is seeking God’s leadership as we search for a Senior Pastor. WE are affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, the Baptist State Convention, and the Caldwell Baptist Association. We are located in the beautiful foothills of Western NC, with a 1500 capacity Sanctuary. We believe the Holy Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible Word. The Senior Pastor is responsible for proclaiming the Gospel of Christ and encouraging the local church body to do so, for guiding the spiritual development of the congregation, providing pastoral care in meeting the needs of persons in the Church and the community, and for providing administrative leadership of the Church. WE are searching for a joyful Pastor who will leas us in reaching the lost, equipping the saints, shepherding the flock, faithfully preaching and teaching the Word of God and supporting all church ministries including counseling and Pastoral care.
Interested Candidates, please see a list of Qualifications and Responsibilities at: http://www.mountaingrove.org. Please submit resume with cover letter to: email@example.com